Bulldogs Provide: Uniform shirt and flags
Additional equipment required: Mouth guard, cleats
Bulldogs Provide: Helmets, shoulder pads, lower pads, home and away game jerseys, and game pants. All of our equipment meets National Safety Certifications.
We will also have limited practice pants and jerseys available. Please see equipment handout/turn-in info below.
Additional Required Equipment:
We have provided links for your convenience, but feel free to shop around as long as the item meets the requirements listed. You do not need to purchase these exact items!
- Mouth guard with strap to attach to helmet CLICK HERE
- Cleats (no metal or removeable spikes) CLICK HERE
- Athletic cup for boys CLICK HERE
- Practice pants and practice jersey (if you don’t take what is provided by Bulldogs, the pants with integrated pads listed below are very popular because they are easier)
- Navy socks (we will be selling Bulldog socks at the start of the season)
Recommended additional equipment (optional):
Equipment will only be handed out to players that have paid the registration fee in full and have handed in all required paperwork.
2022 Dates to pick up your equipment (players must be present for proper fitting):
August 9th – Mites (grades 2-4)
August 10th – PeeWees (grades 5 & 6)
August 11th – Midgets (grades 7 & 8)
A date will be provided for all equipment to be turned in at the end of the season/playoffs. If equipment is not returned, a reasonable fee may be charged to cover the cost of items.
We have provided links for your convenience, but feel free to shop around. You do not need to purchase these exact items!
Bulldogs Provide: bows, pom poms
Additional equipment required:
- Uniforms - will be purchased by coaches before the start of the season. The cost will be approximately $70. More details coming soon.
- White bodysuit CLICK HERE or turtleneck CLICK HERE to wear under uniform in cold weather
- Navy blue bike shorts (to wear under their skirt) CLICK HERE
- All white athletic sneakers CLICK HERE
- All white socks
Optional additional equipment:
- Warm-Ups – coaches will discuss options and fundraising opportunities